Tuesday 7 August 2012

Time to Take the Plunge?




Come on in....the water is lovely!  It’s the summer holidays and a chance to relax and re-assess our lives while we are lazing in the sun or walking in breath-taking countryside.  Why can’t life be like this all year round and not just a precious two or three weeks?  

Put your worries to one side and just think...what if?  Is there a smile on your face?  There should be! Imagine jumping off  that relentless hamster wheel of work, eat, sleep and more work.  Ditch the daily grind and all those wasted, stressful hours of commuting. I did and I haven’t looked back! I swopped my high powered PR job in the city for life deep in rural France. 

The grass can be greener, the air sweeter and ... a simpler life is far more enriching than you can imagine.

I will be sharing ideas and tips on how to make the move that is right for you whether you are a country-dreaming city dweller or are looking for a total change of lifestyle.

Have you made a major life style change?  I would love to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment